Kate Upton Clone...

Discussion in 'The Locker Room' started by Ronin, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Ronin

Ronin Sexual Tyrannosaurus Staff Member

[​IMG]
    Wow, sometimes god giveth plenty! The girl to the left is 22-year old Russian girlAnia who happens to look exactly like swimsuit model Kate Upton! They even got the same incredible bust! For the next swimsuit cover I want both Ania and Kate posing together.. preferably without swimsuits.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Ronin

I wonder if the Russian version comes with hips... Just sayin.;)
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. drarcher

drarcher Administrator Staff Member

You can tell the Russian version has a little more mid section (look at her belly button) so there is a good chance there might be more hips.
  4. KMoney

KMoney Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. drarcher

drarcher Administrator Staff Member

Hips would explain why her picture does not go as low
  6. Lawdog

Lawdog Administrator Staff Member

LEAVE TOM PETTY ALONE!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. stsags

stsags SRMer

Ronin, to you it doesn't matter. It could be two titties on a stick figure as long as those titties are huge.
  8. dolfan2004

dolfan2004 SRMer

A reference to Kate Upton and the Russian?!
  9. Ronin

You wound me sir. Truth hurts, but I do feel wounded.
    But even one such as you must admit, I am nothing if not consistent.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Ronin

You made a bad call on her looks...
    [​IMG]
  11. cmnelson1987

cmnelson1987 SRMer

I guess I don't see it. They both have big tits, but that's it.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. cmnelson1987

cmnelson1987 SRMer

And by "but that's it," I mean that's the only comparison, not saying that's all they have going for them haha
  13. Negrodamus

Negrodamus SRMer

The Russian girl isn't all that great looking. There was an article that linked to her twitter page and I saw more... Not terrible, but definitely not Kate Upton
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. mesahotguy5

mesahotguy5 SRMer

Only the Russian
  15. dolfan2004

dolfan2004 SRMer

I'll agree to disagree.
  16. KMoney

Still a butter face. Big tits will make a man think a 4 is a 10.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. dolfan2004

dolfan2004 SRMer

I gotta start hanging with you guys... Are you suggesting she is a 4?
    • Like Like x 1
  18. KMoney

No, not here in particular, just girls with big tits in general who are ugly get bumped up too high simply because tits. But she is definitely not a 10, not close.
  19. KMoney

Also it reallllllly does not help her case that it's a side by side photo of arguably one of the hottest woman alive.
  20. dolfan2004

dolfan2004 SRMer

Yeah but a fat chick with a pretty face gets a higher rating than a fat chick with a mug... Of course if you got 2 similar looking chicks, one with a 32A and one with a perky 36C, the latter gets kicked up a peg or two... Everything gets factored in... That said, you think this Russian, while not a 4, got a butter face?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  21. dolfan2004

dolfan2004 SRMer

Especially this year... Don't get me wrong, Kate was probably a 9.7 last year on the cover... But she got that .3 by adding a few LBs this time around... She looks GOOD!!! Still, that Russian, no less than a 7.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  22. Negrodamus

Negrodamus SRMer

I think it's impossible to use the same scale when comparing Upton (or any of the SI swimsuit models) to a mere mortal. If I saw this chick at a bar, I'd definitely look twice and would probably even comment to a friend that she is "hot as fuck" (due to everyday standards). But if I saw Kate Upton walk into a bar, I'd have to change my underwear.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  23. dolfan2004

dolfan2004 SRMer

Kate Upton walks into a bar... I'm gonna try to bag her until either a) it works... b) I get locked up from violating a restraining order. Lol...but exactly, can't compare... I'm calling her a 7 next to Upton... She is in a bar, presumably a bar Upton isn't, she is a 9-100 on a scale to 10, depending on my BAC.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  24. KMoney

She's average at best. Her face looks constantly tired she Kinda looks like she has minor downs syndrome and her eyes are extremely wide apart. Now I'm being picky but like I said average at best.
  25. stsags

stsags SRMer

Exactly my point! Sorry Ronin my brother but watching years of babe brackets, you vote for biggest titties not hottest chick :p
    • Agree Agree x 1
  26. Ronin

I love how people come on here and rate chicks they could never get.
    I know im an ugly mofo, but im rich so I can get top shelf poopoo. But some of you igors working at kinkos wanna be all selectively critical and shit!!! Lol
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  27. Ronin

Hey man, that's bull. Show me where I voted for a girl with biguns in lieu of a hottie?
    Proof mofo, not opinion! You liberal scumbag!!!
    Lol
  28. stsags

stsags SRMer

[​IMG]
  29. stsags

stsags SRMer

Don't worry, you are not alone, most of the peeps here vote for the titties and nothing else, it's tough on us ass and leg guys.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  30. dolfan2004

dolfan2004 SRMer

a curvy chick with a less appealing face, yeah, I'll pick her over anorexic with the face of an angel. Can't be a 10 with an A cup... To quote Mike Singletary... "CAN'T DO IT"
    • Like Like x 2