George Zimmerman to be charged

Discussion in 'The Locker Room' started by Deftoner, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Deftoner

Deftoner SRMer

2. Deftoner

Deftoner SRMer

3. Deftoner

Deftoner SRMer

Second-degree murder. I'm sure he'll plead to a lesser charge.
  4. dolfan2004

dolfan2004 SRMer

He's gonna walk... with the laws in place down there, and the little evidence there is, he will get a hung jury.
  5. cmnelson1987

cmnelson1987 SRMer

Unless new evidence comes/has come out, or other evidence is thrown out for some reason, I disagree. But, we've been over this, so no point in going over the same stuff again.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Ronin

Ronin Sexual Tyrannosaurus Staff Member

7. Deftoner

Deftoner SRMer

If that happens, I predict this:
    [​IMG]
  8. Lawdog

Lawdog Administrator Staff Member

Miles to go before we sleep, peeps. That said, the fact his old lawyers fired him and Zim called the prosecutor himself all point to trying and formulate a diminished capacity/insanity defense, or just a panic from a troubled soul about to go on trial for his life, which is good for everyone. Let's just sit back and watch this play out, but I can tell you one thing from practical experience, terminating lawyers early on or mid stream generally ends badly and worse is when the lawyers publicly fire you.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. MookStunna

MookStunna SRMer

Yeah, Lawdog, that was my thought when I read his lawyers "quit" yesterday. They were finally able to dissect all the bullshit, and saw how effed perhaps the defendant is.

What is Justice in this case at this point? Clearly, in the eyes of the public (or most of it), dude is guilty. Can he get a fair trial in Fla? Anywhere in the USA? I did have to LOLOLOLOL HARD when I saw the prisoner holding up his fan poster earlier in the thread.

Mook